In pursuit of excellence in education, the mission of AHCS is to assist parents by helping equip students to embrace Biblical truth, strive for academic excellence, and model Christ-like leadership to influence their homes, churches, and communities for Christ.
- AHCS will be obedient to God’s Word and the Bible will be the foundation for every aspect of the school.
- AHCS will develop and plan for the spiritual development of its board members, staff, students, and parents.
- The AHCS board, administration, and faculty are committed to the constant examination of God’s Word and desire to develop in each student a biblical worldview of life.
“All Scripture is given by the inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.” 2 Timothy 3:16
- AHCS will develop and maintain an educational program that is based on the truth of God’s Word and exalts Christ as preeminent in all things.
- AHCS will employ and develop a faculty and Staff who love the Lord and are committed to a Christ-centered education.
- AHCS will develop and maintain extracurricular activities that allow students to use their God-given gifts for His glory.
“We demolish arguments and every pretense that sets itself up against the knowledge of God and take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.” 2 Corinthians 10:5
- AHCS will honor parents and support them in their God-given role of educating their children.
- AHCS will continue to develop and maintain programs that enable us to reach students with various learning style and abilities.
“You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down and when you rise up.” Deuteronomy 6:7
- AHCS will always recognize that it is a ministry of Abundant Life Fellowship.
- AHCS board, administration, and faculty must be active members of a like-minded, Bible-believing church.
- AHCS will partner with Abundant Life Fellowship and has as its goal the building up of the body of Christ and leading all students to Jesus Christ.
“And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves… but exhorting one another and so much more as you see the Day approaching.” Hebrews 10:24-25
- AHCS faculty and staff will mentor and build intentional relationships with students in efforts to lead them to Christ.
- AHCS will provide classes that will teach leadership skills.
- AHCS will prepare students to be disciples for Jesus Christ in the world.
“Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:19-20
- AHCS will challenge each student to come to know Christ and His plan for their life.
- AHCS will develop Christ-like students that are prepared for eternal life, therefore, prepared for life on earth.
- AHCS will teach each student to understand that God has gifted them and wants them to be a good steward of these gifts.
“For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.” 2 Corinthians 4:18
“That you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.”
I Corinthians 1:10
- AHCS will encourage and maintain a unified spirit between Christian parents and the school.
- AHCS board, administration, and faculty will be unified in purpose, speech, and actions and will encourage each other daily.
- AHCS will foster an attitude of humility before God and towards each other, always striving to serve others.
- AHCS will train up student leaders that will continue to live out what they learned and have been convicted of in Christ.
- AHCS will take the message of the gospel to the community and the world.
- AHCS will build students up in Christ for the purpose of seeing them fulfill the great commission and evangelize the lost.
“Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:19-20